Who Needs PS 146 / RG 146 Training?
CASE STUDY: Real Estate Agents
- Want to provide mortgage broking to clients?
- Recommend a specific investment property?
- Discuss property ownership structures with your clients?
- Compare the performance of property to any financial products (e.g. shares and super)?
- Want to provide income protection, trauma or life insurance products?
If so, then ASIC policy requires...
Under the Financial Services Reform Act 2001, all individuals who provide incidental personal or general financial product advice to retail customers must meet the minimum training standards as outlined in ASIC Regulatory Guideline 146.
In any event, your peers are:
With increased uncertainty in the property market, investment advisers, real estate agents and accountants are diversifying and incorporating PS 146 / RG 146 into their business model so that they can provide investment advice.
- Call 1300 306 146 to speak to one of our trained consultants, or
- Download an enrolment form
These courses provide the first step towards increasing the value of your business by:
- Obtaining the requisite PS 146 / RG 146 knowledge and skills;
- Investigating the significant revenue opportunity; and
- Learning from experienced financial planners and other students working in the industry
Upon successful completion of this combined course, you will be able to provide personal advice on property ownership structure, listed property trusts, managed investments, managed investment schemes, income protection, life insurance, business overheads and trauma insurance.