Who Needs PS 146 / RG 146 Training?
CASE STUDY: Life Insurance Brokers
- Refer your clients to Mortgage Brokers, Accountants, Superannuation or Tax Agents?
- Find yourself providing clients with other financial advice in addition to Life?
- See the benefit in leveraging your client relationship by providing them with a one-stop-shop?
- Want to offer your clients superannuation products?
- Provide advice on or discuss tax benefits in relation to general insurance?
If so, then ASIC policy requires...
Under the Financial Services Reform Act, all individuals who provide incidental personal or general financial product advice to retail customers must meet the minimum training standards as outlined in ASIC Regulatory Guideline 146. While you are most likely already compliant in relation to Life Insurance and Insurance Broking, you should also consider becoming compliant in the related areas of Managed Investments & Securities, Superannuation, Taxation and Estate Planning.
In any event, your peers are:
Increasingly, Life Insurance is being seen as a highly profitable industry. With Mortgage Brokers, Investment Advisers and Accountants diversifying and incorporating Life Insurance into their business model, far-sighted Life Insurance Agents are undertaking PS 146 / RG 146 courses to investigate strategies to generate additional revenue from existing clients by offering an increased range of investment advice.
- Call 1300 306 146 to speak to one of our trained consultants, or
- Download an enrolment form
These courses provide the first step towards increasing the value of your business by:
- Obtaining the requisite PS 146 / RG 146 knowledge and skills;
- Investigating the significant revenue opportunity; and
- Learning from experienced financial planners and other students working in the industry
Upon successful completion of this combined course, you will be able to provide personal advice on property ownership structure, listed property trusts, managed investments, managed investment schemes, personal and business superannuation, retirement income stream products, pensions, roll-overs and annuities.